- 4 - 6 salmon fillets skin removed 6 oz.
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- cup ⅓freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 1 TSP Kosher salt or sea salt flakes
- ½ TSP cracked black pepper
- 4 bunches asparagus woody ends removed 24 spears
- 1 lemon sliced to garnish
- cup ⅓beans/peas or any other greens
Preheat oven broiler (or grill) to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8-inches from the heat element).
Place the salmon on a large baking tray. Rub each fillet evenly with the garlic and parsley to evenly coat; pour over the lemon juice. Spray with a light coating of coconut oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus and greens around the salmon in a single layer, and place the lemon slices over the top.
Broil (or grill) for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through to your liking (we find 8 minutes is perfect if the oven is hot)