Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon Honey Cream
- 4 peaches, halved and the pit removed
- ¾ cup whole milk ricotta
- 2 teaspoons honey, plus more for drizzling on top
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- coconut oil for brushing grill
In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, vanilla extract, honey, and cinnamon. Mix well and refrigerate.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat, and brush peaches with coconut oil.
Place peaches pit-side down on the grill, and grill for 3 minutes, or until they are marked.
Top with ricotta cream, and serve warm. Enjoy!