Butternut Squash Pizza
Garlic White Bean Puree (Sauce)
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ TSP dried thyme
- 1 TSP sea salt
- ½ TSP freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 TBSP water
- 1 whole onion, thinly sliced and caramelized
- ½ cup kale
- 4 TBSP fresh feta or goat cheese
- 1 cup butternut squash, roasted and chopped
- 1 gluten-free crust of your choice
If required, pre-bake crust of your choice.
Blend beans, oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a food processor. Add water, as needed, until a smooth consistency forms. Set aside.
Brush a large baking sheet with coconut oil. Place crust on pan, and spread with white bean puree, to taste. On top of puree, arranges squash, kale, onions, and cheese. Bake at 425 F for about 10 minutes. Let cool, slice, and serve.