Chocolate Cherry Love Bites
- ½ cup coconut butter or coconut manna
- ¼ cup tahini or almond butter
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 2 TSP pure vanilla extract
- 8 drops stevia can use different flavors
- 2 cups shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 cup dark cherries pitted
- Chocolate for melting & dipping bites.
Place cherries in food processor (or blender) to blend until smooth. Put cherries into a bowl, and combine remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.Place mixture in freezer for about 10 minutes or until you can form 1 inch balls with your hands. Melt chocolate in a pot on low, or use a double boiler to melt chocolate. Dip half of each ball in melted chocolate.
Serve chilled. Enjoy!