Bok Choy Apple Slaw:
- 6 stalks bok choy about 1/2 head, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp honey or brown rice syrup
- salt and black pepper to taste
First make the dressing by combining all the ingredients and whisking well.
Chop all the salad ingredients, leaving the apples until last. Mix in a salad bowl.
Toss salad with half the dressing. Add additional dressing if desired.
Eat immediately, or chill for up to one hour and then add the apples just before eating.